Home > Resources
Tools and resources
- Adult Safeguarding
- Find out more here about the help and resources available to support you with your adult safeguarding responsibilities.
- Alcohol misuse identification: a guide for professionals
- This page is a reference point for health or other professionals in West Sussex who would like to assess their clients' or patients' alcohol use.
- Community Pharmacy Directory of Health Services
- The Community Pharmacy Directory of Health Services enables Pharmacists to inform or advise people visiting their Pharmacies of other appropriate health and social care providers or support organisations in West Sussex. This manual has been developed by the Community Pharmacy Development Group on behalf of the Medicines Management Team, West Sussex Primary Care Trust.
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Independent Contractors web-page
- Health and social care needs of gypsies and travellers
- An assessment has been conducted by the Office for Public Management to ascertain the health and social care needs of gypsies and travellers who live in West Sussex.
- Health promotion resource service
- The Health Promotion Resource Service aims to support the work of health promoters across West Sussex by providing access to teaching materials, leaflets and posters on a variety of topics for different target groups.
- Health events calendar
- Use our health events calendar to see what health events are coming up.
- Indices of Deprivation 2010
- The Department for Communities and Local Government released the Indicies of Deprivation 2010 (ID2010) at the end of March 2011. ID2010 measures relative deprivation, i.e. how deprived one area is compared to another. Find out more.
- Quality and Outcomes Framework
- The Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF) is taken from the QOF guidance for General Medical Services (GMS) contract 2009/10. This page features resources for practice managers and/or GPs.